Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yea Alabama

Ok so I'm actually 3 for 3 with the last few weeks, so yay for that. In other news my time on surgery is over (woohoo). I have to say I did really enjoy the actual surgery part and getting to suture people and all that but the hours are horrendous and you have no life so...no to surgery, mark it off the list.

I had Monday and Tuesday off this week, test Wed, R off and then test Friday. I was pretty worthless this week other than studying although I did get in some good walking/jogging because the weather has been amazing. It rained a tad bit yesterday so it was cool this morning and great weather to walk in my sweatpants and long sleeves.

Today I went to watch Anthony bowl, he is bowling the correct way now and getting much better. Then I went out to mom's after a trip to the store and we made a cookie cake and cheese dip to take over to Michael's to watch the game. The game was...marvelous the 1st half our passing was so pretty to watch. 2nd half, idk what happens to us but we need to figure it out. Also I cannot stand the CBS commentators, they apparently hate UA and love to be seen because several times throughout the game the camera is on them instead of the game. I hate hearing the crowd cheering about something when all I can see are the stupid commentators.

Let's see, other then that....I start neurology on Monday which will have much better hours (8-5ish at the worst) so even if it's not good I won't be there 14 hours a day again woohoo.

Below is my nephew who is cute as a button giving me his rendition of the fight song. I would say for someone who turned 4 in May he has got it down pretty good. He is all decked out in his bama shirt and spidey pj pants, a true bama fan. He also likes to repeat that Bear Bryant used to be the coach but Nick Saban is the coach now and that's a funny name. Watch and enjoy! Oh and ROLL TIDE 7-0!!!

No comments: